This is actually from last week. My old friend from RIT came to visit last week from North Carolina. We met on New Year's Day and it was special. I thought it was a great way to kick off a new year: building new relationships and rebuilding old relationships.
I knew I had changed a lot since we last met. He had changed too. That day, we caught up and got to know each other again. Our bond strengthened when we shared our faith together even though we go to different churches. We encouraged each other to grow more in Christ as we shared what we learned in our walks.
I spent all day (9 hours!) with him and we did not cease talking. No awkward silence or awkward breaks (distractions) which was awesome.
I hope to visit him one day in North Carolina and get a chance to explore the South. I trust that we have a long lasting friendship and continue to walk and grow together even if we are 700 miles away.
No comments:
Post a Comment