Thursday, January 3, 2013

Gratitude Of the Week: Meaningful New Year's Eve

On the New Year's Eve, I attended a party at the Wilson's. Some of the church family showed up when they didn't have somewhere else to go at the time. The rest went on vacation in other states enjoying their sunshine and their families.

It was very meaningful. We shared our stories about the year of 2012 in terms of how a movie or a book impacted our lives. I got to hear each one's heart and be part of the connection shared deeply with each other. I don't usually see most of them so it was a rare treat. We sang songs and prayed. We shared what we learned from the year of 2012 and what we look forward to in 2013 when we had our goals set.

I'm so grateful to have a very meaningful party and it is by far the best New Year's Eve I've ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment